Gabion is the perfect product for rockfall netting and to cover large areas of river mattresses quickly. The mesh is of high strength and made of durable material. Two options are available, either Class A Galvanised or with PVC coating.
|Product Name||Gabion |
|Material||Galvanized wire;Pvc coated wire|
|Surface Treatment||hot dipped galvanized ;galfan|
|PVC mesh wire||2.2/3.2mm;2.7/3.7mm;3.0/4.0mm|
|Applications||slope protection;river protection|
(1) Easy to install, just a stone into the gabions and seal it.
(2) To facilitate transport, it can be folded up and transported it, installed on the site.
(3) Withstand natural damage, very resistant to corrosion.
(4) Be able to accept a wide range of deformation, but not collapse.
(5) Good permeability, can avoid the harm by the hydrostatic formation.
1) Gabion retaining wall.
2) Gabion Dipo protection.
3) Gabion bridge girder with a mesh.
4) Gabion road and mountain railway guard.
5) The large water conservancy projects.
6) Ecological appearance.
Zhuoda is a professional manufacturer of Gabion and Gabion Mattress and have passed ISO 9001:2008 QMS in 2014. Our Gabion and Gabion Mattress can reach or exceed ASTM A975 or EN 10223-3 Standard and gain high reputation from worldwide clients!
1)Products through strict control
2)Certification ISO9001: 2008
3)Seriously deal with each customer
4)We are happy to serve you
5. Why Choose ZhuoDa
1) OEM available;
2) 8 years production experience make us more professional in the Gabion fields;
3) 6 machines for manufacturing, faster production and short delivery time;
4) All manufactured conform to the ASTM A 975, standard demension;
5) Pass the ISO9001 Certificate, high quality could make all clients rest assured.
1.)Question: We use the gabions in water, what surface treatment gabion is more suitable?
Answer: Pvc coated or high galvanized
2.)Question: What's the gabion MOQ?
3.)Question: What's your delivery time?
Answer:7-10 days after the receive your deposit
4.)Question:What's you payment term?
Answer: 30% T/T in advance as deposit, 70% T/T against the copy of B/L