Gabion Boxes and Mattresses From Anping Peaceful
|FOB Price:||US $5.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Square Meters||US $5.5/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Square Meter Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Customer′s Requirement Acceptable|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HPZS-1025
- Application: Gabion Mesh, Gabions, Construction Wire Mesh
- Usage: Civil Engineering
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 60X80mm,80X100mm,80X120mm,100X120mm,120X150mm
- Technique: Hot DIP Galvanized
- Lead Time: 25days After Receive The Balance
- Packing Detail: Bundled up with Galvanized Wire
- Trademark: Heping
- Origin: Hebei China
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Hexagonal
- Technics: Woven
- Size: 2X1X1m,3X1X1m,4X1X1m,2X1X0.5m,4X1X0.5m
- Name: Gabion Boxes and Mattresses
- Technique Standard: SGS ISO9001 : 2008 etc
- Port: China / According to Client Requirment
- Type of Company: Factory
- Specification: as customer′s request
- HS Code: 73141290
Reno mattresses are used for river bank and scour protection, channel linings for erosion control, and embankment stability. They are filled with rock at the
project site to form flexible, permeable and monolithic structures to promote rapid growth of natural vegetation. All the physical and mechanical properties of
Haifeng Reno mattresses meet or exceed the requirements of ASTM A975-97.
The base section of the Reno mattress is divided into compartments and filled with stones at the project site. With lids secured, Reno mattresses form
flexible, permeable and monolithic structures.
Cost Effective, Easy to Build
gabion boxes and mattresses
Advantages and Distinctions of Reno mattresses:
This is a mattress shaped version of the gabion used mainly for erosion control when the retaining properties of box gabions are not required.
Their strength lies in their double twisted hexagonal mesh of steel wire which is reinforced by selvedges of heavier wire running along the edges.
The base section is divided into compartments to restrict the movement of stone and strengthen the structure.
The lid is supplied as a separate panel.
The wire will not unravel even when cut.
Assembly is easy, requiring no specialized labor and nearby rock is used for fill.
Free drainage and 30-35% voids allow vegetation to grow.