Chicken Wire (L010)
|FOB Price:||US $27.96 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Rolls||US $27.96/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||in Pallect|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: L010
- Application: Fence Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Construction Wire Mesh
- Weave Method: Positive and Negative Twist
- Packaging Details: Waterproof Paper Outside with Brand, and Two Roll
- Trademark: Peace
- Origin: Hengshui City, Hebei Province, China
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Surface Treatment: PVC Coated
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Delivery Detail: Within 10 Days
- Specification: ASTM, ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 73144100
Chicken wire, or poultry netting, is a mesh of wire commonly used to fence poultry livestock, such as chickens, in a run or coop. Chicken wire is occasionally used to build spacious yet inexpensive cages for small animals (or to protect plants and property from animals) though the thinness and zinc content of galvanized wire may be inappropriate for animals prone to gnawing and will not keep out predators.
The mesh is firm in structure and has flat surface.
Chicken wire material:
* Electro Galvanized before Weaving
* Electro Galvanized After Weaving
* Hot Dipped Galvanized before Weaving
* Hot Dipped Galvanized after Weaving
* PVC Coated Before or After Weaving
* Stainless Steel Wire
* Galvanized Drawn Iron Wire
Weaving patterns:straight twist, reverse twist, double twist.
Process:galvanized after weaving or galvanized before weaving.
Finish:electric galvanizing, hot-dip zinc plating, stainless steel or pvc coated.
Application:hexagonal mesh with its good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, serves well as strengthing, protection and temperature keeping materials in the form of mesh container, stone cage, isolation wall, extensively used in industrial and agricultural construction as well as in building works.